I am so excited to be launching Winter Style Notes.
I was so delighted with the feedback of Autumn Style Notes, especially how you love that it’s dynamic; I have created a set of style notes for Winter styling. This year’s Winter styling can depend on your mood – I offer advice on minimal styling during winter days vs. elevating your everyday style with little effort required.
In this style magazine, I am taking you through:
- My tips on how to prepare for a personal styling session – make the most of the time you have!
- This year’s Winter styling can depend on your mood – I offer advice on minimal styling during winter days vs. elevating your everyday style with little effort required.
- Winter’20 Fashion trends – I’m taking you through four key trends for winter season – there is something for everyone!
- My Winter top picks – Shop the latest affordable Winter trends straight from your sofa.
- Beauty Room – How I am making my skincare work harder; plus the beauty & hair products I’ve been using.
- Beauty Room – I’m sharing my Trinny London virtual experience and taking you through the beauty products I’ve purchased.
- New Year, New Style Goals – Let’s get 2021 off to a good start! Taking time out to think about what you want from the year ahead.
- Looking ahead to Spring’21 – Showcasing four key trends to start thinking about Spring 2021
- Plus much more!
Loved by Lizzi’s Style Notes will come to you as a PDF. When you receive your copy either save it to your smartphone or tablet book library – like you can other PDFs.
Throughout the entire magazine you can click on product images or ‘more on’ prompters, it will then take you through to the relevant website or a Pinterest board.
In a recent survey, my community asked for shopping guides with links – here’s just one way I’m making it easier to do that.
Enjoy, love Lizzi x