When I wear this look, I am often asked about the outfit breakdown; here’s all the elements for you to shop the look.
• My sleeveless blazer is no longer available, this alternative I have found I prefer the ‘no lapel’ as this will make it sit better when you belt it.
Shop: White sleeveless blazer
• This white bodysuit may seem expensive when you first consider it, but I have already had my money’s worth!
It fits so well, stretches with your arms, holds you in well so sits lovely with trousers or jeans. I’ve sometimes worn it multiples times in a week as it washes so easily and quickly dries.
I love it! I recommend you size up at least one size.
Shop: White Bodysuit
• The bag is not the one I own, I found the zip very annoying in use. I found this gorgeous flapover bag which I this is a fabulous alternative.
Shop: White handbag
• The belt is budget, as I love this look so much I plan to upgrade my belts for a more premium look.
Shop: White belt
• My white shoes are not longer available online. These are the very similar in style and price that I paid.
Shop: White heeled shoes
• The high -waisted jeans are Zara, I recommend you head in store to get the right fit. This is the closest I found online.
Shop: Blue jeans