After launching Autumn Style Notes in October 2020, I was so delighted with the feedback, especially how you love that it’s dynamic that I have created a set of style notes for Winter styling.
Loved by Lizzi’s Style Notes will come to you as a PDF. When you receive your copy either save it to your smartphone or tablet book library – like you can other PDFs.
Throughout the entire magazine you can click on product images or ‘more on’ prompters, it will then take you through to the relevant website or a Pinterest board.
In a recent survey, my community asked for shopping guides with links – here’s just one way I’m making it easier to do that.
In this style magazine, I am taking you through:
- My tips on how to prepare for a personal styling session – make the most of the time you have!
- This year’s Winter styling can depend on your mood – I offer advice on minimal styling during winter days vs. elevating your everyday style with little effort required.
- Winter’20 Fashion trends – I’m taking you through four key trends for winter season – there is something for everyone!
- My Winter top picks – Shop the latest affordable Winter trends straight from your sofa.
- Beauty Room – How I am making my skincare work harder; plus the beauty & hair products I’ve been using.
- Beauty Room – I’m sharing my Trinny London virtual experience and taking you through the beauty products I’ve purchased.
- New Year, New Style Goals – Let’s get 2021 off to a good start! Taking time out to think about what you want from the year ahead.
- Looking ahead to Spring’21 – Showcasing four key trends to start thinking about Spring 2021
- Plus much more!
Enjoy, love Lizzi x
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email that will have the PDF attached to it (see image below), this can take up to 24 hours to come through. Please check your junk inbox if it’s not in your inbox.
Open the PDF and ideally save to your phone library for easy access or save it to your computer drive. Do not delete this email. If you experience any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org