During this winter I have loved wearing this Silky Roll Neck from Kettlewell Colours; I first wrote about this gorgeous silky roll neck last September where I styled it under one of my summer Zara dresses – back then there were 25 colours in the collection – now there are 36 to choose from!
This week I got super excited to see that celebrity star Fearne Cotton was styled wearing it for the Telegraph’s Stella Magazine, doesn’t she look fabulous! – This inspired me to wear it this week and so the above photo is what I wore to work this Tuesday. I teamed it with my red Zara jacket and my new fabulous tote bag from Topshop.
|Kettlewell Colours Instagram|
Why do I love it so much, well because…
- The silky finish is super soft, and as it fits like a second skin, it feels lovely to wear
- It has a long length to the body – this is great to be able to create a rouching effect to hide any areas you don’t want to put focus on or if you wear it under a dress or skirt the longer length helps to give a smooth line
- I also feel that the silky finish looks far nicer than a cotton roll neck – it can really enhance the overall look you want to create
- I love the versatility of it – you can wear it as a top or as an under-garment
- It’s so easy to wash – I use a 30 degrees cycle and I’ve found if you hang it on a hanger to dry, no ironing required (bonus)
- Whilst wearing it throughout the day, I’ve noticed it keeps it’s shape really well, I have a habit of scrunching sleeves up and down throughout the day, which can make them quite messy on some tops and this just doesn’t do that!
- I’m typically a size 12 in Next or M&S for tops and I’m wearing a size Medium, if in any doubt I would size down as you do not want this baggy.
The Silky Roll Neck from Kettlewell Colours is priced at £39 – and I’ve picked my favourite colours from each of the colour seasons.
My favourite for Winters – White
My favourite for Autumns – Aubergine
My favourite for Summers – Dove Grey
My favourite for Springs – Coral
And if you want to copy Fearne Cotton, and why not, she looks fabulous – then opt for the Deep Claret to team with a pink floral dress – Absolutely gorgeous!!
The post Product Review: The Silky Roll Neck was on Loved by Lizzi first.
The Silky Roll Neck in this post was gifted to me by Kettlewell Colours for my collaboration on Summer to Autumn – Three Ways in September 2017 – I am not part of any affiliates programme with them, so any purchases you make with Kettlewell Colours using the links in this post there are no financial earnings to Lizzi of Loved By Lizzi