|Image from Vodafone London Fashion Weekend Site
So what was in the Showbag?
Well, the bag was designed by Mulberry, and I have to say I like it – shame about the big labels printed on one side, I don’t think it needed to have that! I shall be using it, but showing it off from the other side! (see my pic for that).
It is suppose to be jam-packed with luxury goods, and have plenty of WOW items from the big brand fashion and beauty sponsors, sadly, I’m not convinced!
The bag contained:
- Colgate – Max white one sample – (apparently a must have accessory?!)
- A plastic domestic mirror – from shopstyle.co.uk
- A packet of tissues from Velvet
- Elizabeth Arden – Gentle Hydrating Cream
- label.m Professional Haircare – Sea Salt Spray – for textured volume
- Coffee sample pack from Lavazza
- Diet Coke bottle designed by Jean Paul Gaultier
- The original tanning mitt by Velvotan
- Compeed blister plaster (just the one, so lets hope both your shoes won’t play you up!)
Hardly jam-packed and I really don’t get the feeling that this is from the “fashion industry”?! There is only three items I think that hold any value here, and I have put them in bold. So apart from the lovely designed bag, which I know I will use, sadly I think this is a tad disappointing!
Part 3 coming up later this week – The Trend Catwalk Show!