Do you find searching for the right skincare hard work? Does a new skincare range feel good for the first five minutes and then it’s back to the same old, same old.
Investing in skincare is an important decision, one not to take too lightly, as we want to see rewards versus the money we are spending.
A few years ago, I purchased a premium branded moisturiser from a counter in a department store, a few months later I went back to buy a second pot because I had been happy with the results. The assistant was horrified that I had been using such a highly active product on my face, it turns out I was using moisturiser for the mature women and I was only 28 years old. I had been misguided or simply miss-sold a product, perhaps based on commission? Who knows?!
And for this reason, plus many others; I simply adore ARK Skincare. Its’s AGE AWARE so you cannot get it wrong!
So how does it work?
There are four products that are age appropriate; Cleanser, Moisturiser, Exfoliator and Masque, for:
And then there are additional products you can include which are for everyone; Pre-skin cleanse, Hydrating toner, Anti-wrinkle cream, a Plumping lip balm and just recently their Primer which is SPF30.
There are also eight wonderful SkinResponse serums to enable you formulate a bespoke solution to target your specific skin concerns:
- Antioxidant serum – protects against environmental damage, great for city dwellers and fans of the great outdoors!
- Anti-redness serum – calms and protects sensitive, irritated skin. Reduces skin redness, itching and inflammation
- Clearing serum – this pore-refining serum banishes bacteria, tightens pores and eliminates excess shine
- Destress serum – reduces the visible signs of skin stress, diminishing the look of fatigue, slackness and loss of vitality
- Firming serum – helps reduce the depth of wrinkles. Skin is firmer and your complexion takes on a smooth,more youthful appearance
- Hydrating serum – instantly hydrates thirsty skin and plumps up fine lines
- Phytohormone serum – This innovative mature skin serum reduces the visible signs of hormone depletion such as dullness, dryness, loss of elasticity and uneven tone
- Radiance serum – creates luminous, dewy skin in an instant, whilst reducing the look of sun spots and age spots
I’ve been using ARK skincare now since January this year, and I’m loving the transformation. My regime is quite simple, yet effective. Back in January I was mixing my moisturiser with hydrating serum, I found after approx. 4 weeks my skin was plump and fully hydrated that I hardly needed to use any moisturiser…and still to this day! I’m now mixing a couple of drops of firming with the radiance to make it bespoke to my needs.
Over the next few weeks I will go into more depth about the products I’ve been using.