Firstly I want to thank all my readers who loved the A powerful new breakfast routine! post; your feedback and comments were fab, and it was great to see that some of you had a go and even posted your smoothies on Instagram. Thank you.
So for those of you who are keen to continue and looking for more healthy breakfast options, here’s an alternative to a smoothie.
- 40g of porridge oats (mine are gluten free)
- 160ml of Koko fresh coconut milk (I’ve add a little more as I don’t like my porridge too thick)
- One cup of frozen raspberries (take them out the night before and defrost in fridge)
- Two to three desert spoons of mixed grounded nuts; almonds, peanuts, cashews, pecan and walnuts
- You can swap fresh coconut milk with unsweetened almond milk
- Instead of frozen raspberries, I’ve also used blueberries – this will turn your porridge purple, which I love!!
- Prepare as much as you can the night before, so that it’s hassle free on your busy mornings
Dont’ forget at breakfast time…
Step 1 – a large glass of water
Step 2 – a cup of hot water with lemon
Step 3 – a smoothie or porridge oats
Please continue to give me your feedback, I love it!