When I visited Chantelle Lingerie, I got the chance to try on their recently launched Sports Bra – and I simply loved it! It was a great firm fit and I felt that I would be able to run, jump or skip and know that my breasts would be protected from any tissue damage. And so I treated myself to this sports bra and I opted for one in the colour grey.
I received it a couple of weeks and I love it! The cross section at the back ensure a firm support; and I now feel I could do anything whilst wearing this sports bra, which is great as without the support I find some activities can be quite painful and in the past I’ve worn both a sports bra and a sports top with bra support!! Not much fun.
Why is it important to wear a top quality sports bra?
- Most obvious – to avoid pain!
- To be comfortable
- Enhance your sports performance
- When you walk you breasts move up and down & side to side by as much as 4cm. When you run or exercise this can increased to 15-21 cm
- Small breasts should be protected just as much as larger breast sizes
- Protect yourself from tissue damage – Think about it… imagine an elastic band with a bag of sugar hanging at the end, and then imagine it swaying from side to side – what will happen to the elastic band over time? It will become loose and lose it’s elasticity which cannot be reverted unless you have surgery – take care and look after your breast tissue.
So make sure you try before you buy! Have a think about how many you will need, especially as your bra needs to rest for a day to help the fabrics and materials recover. And it’s important for replace them regularly, Chantelle recommend every 6-12 months.
You can purchase Chantelle lingerie from Independents across the country – just check their website for a list.
You can also buy from:
- John Lewis
- House of Fraser
“More than 130 years of expertise to achieve perfection… one second to experience it”